Direct Mail Printing Services
Direct mail continues to be a tried-and-true marketing channel for personalized customer acquisition and loyalty campaigns. Maximize your direct mail ROI by partnering with a single-source provider for direct mail printing and mailing services. The Phoenix Group of Companies helps businesses make the most of every step in the direct mail process, from creative concept, list acquisition, and data mining to variable data printing, lettershop service, commingling, and postal logistics.
Get in touch with the Phoenix team to schedule a brieﬁng on our direct mail services today.
First time with Phoenix? New customers get free direct mail data processing on their first order!
Schedule a Service Briefing
Full-Service Direct Mail Capabilities
The Phoenix Group’s extensive suite of direct mail and printing services can bring your projects to life and help you rise above expectations. Support a range of marketing objectives and stay on budget with our cost-effective design, print, and USPS processing capabilities to capture key audiences.
- Direct Mail Campaign Design, List Acquisition, and Data Mining
- Variable Data Printing and Direct Mail Test Versioning
- New Roll fed digital inkjet press capable of printing beautiful variable full color content and images
- Quality Controlled Roll-to-Roll, Sheetfed, and Digital Web Printing
- High-Speed Laser and UV Curable Ink Jetting, Labeling, and Tabbing
- Digital Personalization, Bar Coding (CASS/NCOA), and Intelligent Insertion
- Lettershop and Hand Assembly for Label, Stamp, and Card Affixing
- Complete Postal Optimization with Commingling and Co-Palletization
The Benefits of Direct Mail Marketing
It’s not surprising that 73% of U.S. consumers prefer direct mail brand communications.1 Direct mail is known for being a highly personalized method of engaging prospects and retaining loyal customers. Whether a standalone tactic or core component of a digital marketing strategy, direct mail is guaranteed to drive reliable results.
A Direct Mail Powerhouse
With the ability to print over 75 million pages per day and mail 100 million letters per month, the Phoenix Group is one of the largest full-service commercial print and direct mail powerhouses in the country. We have two productive mailing facilities and all the in-house equipment needed to produce exceptional outcomes, including over 60 inserter, thirteen digital presses, three commingling machines, and impressive web printers capable of personalized variable data printing and increased versioning.
- 30,000 Sq. Ft. Northeast Philadelphia, PA, Mailing Facility
- 200,000 Sq. Ft. West Deptford, NJ, Mailing Facility
- In-House USPS Seamless Acceptance Capabilities
- Full-Service USPS Processing with PGP Integration
- State-of-the-Art Read-Write Technology
- Roll fed digital inkjet press capable of printing on gloss coated papers using full color variable content, graphics and pictures
High-Quality Direct Mail Campaigns
Be confident in the quality of every direct mail project, from small, personalized direct mail trigger campaigns to huge national acquisition mailings. The Phoenix Group follows current regulations to meet the needs of highly regulated industries and maintains strict quality control procedures, like the use of unique inspection technology to ensure file to print integrity.
- HIPAA and PCI DSS Compliant
- SOC 2 Certified to Handle PII and PHI
- In-House USPS Certified Direct Mail Professional
- USPS-Approved Detached Mail Unit
- G7 Master Qualified Facility
About the Phoenix Group
The Phoenix Group of Companies is a leading single-source provider of print solutions from concept to completion that produces high-quality communications to help businesses rise above the competition and overcome everyday challenges. As the ultimate printing partner offering exceptional print projects at top-notch quality, the Phoenix Group exceeds expectations of what’s possible in print so professionals can make the most of their time and money.
Ultimate Printing Partner
Single Source Provider
Exceptional Print Projects
Cutting-Edge Technology & Equipment