The Phoenix Group’s army of sheetfed presses located in Philadelphia, Metro New York, and Chicago are capable of producing an assortment of packaging and POP projects. Our Chicago facility, Phoenix Vets, specializes in packaging and POP printing, with an 81” press, the largest in the world, and two 56” presses capable of handling substrates up to 48 points thick. Our die-cutters can accommodate large sheets up to 57 inches. We understand packaging challenges and customer expectations, and as a certified Veteran-owned business, Phoenix Vets can also help corporate clients meet their tier one diversity procurement goals.
- In-house structural packaging engineering, design, and prototyping
- Packaging, POP, and POS displays on substrates up to 48pts.
- Print on paper board, vinyl, polypropylene, polystyrene, plastics, foils, and more
- Aqueous and UV coating
- Multi-location manufacturing
- Fulfillment, assembly, and distribution